Parents Visa – UAE
- Passport Copies (color) of Wife and children.
- One photograph (white background) of each sponsored person.
- Sponsor’s original passport and Emirates ID.
- Original Marriage Certificate attested from UAE Embassy in Home Country and Foreign Affairs in UAE.
- Original Birth Certificate (for child) attested from UAE Embassy in Home Country and Foreign Affairs in UAE.
- Original EJARI Certificate & Electricity Bill. If you live out of Dubai, Municipality attested Tenancy Contract and Electricity Bill. Tenancy/Ejari should be in the name of the applicant or spouse.
- Original Labour Contract. (Minimum Salary AED 3000 + Accommodation or AED 4000).
- Original Salary Certificate (for Free Zone / Semi Government / Government Staff)
- Visa Fee AED 360 and AED 210 for file opening charge (Typing charge extra) should be paid at Typing Centre. If you have paid for file opening before, bring the receipt for scanning.
- If the sponsor is Government or Semi-government Staff, application Fees: AED 310(Typing charge extra).
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number) of the Sponsor (applicant).
- Confirmation letter in Arabic for daughter older than 18, stating that she is still not married.Parent (sponsor) has to be signed on the letter.
- Weak professions are : Follow up clerk, Archives Clerk, Insurance Clerk, Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Executive etc.
Non-eligible professions are : Light Vehicle Driver, Messenger, Eye Glasses Salesman, Maintenance Mechanic General etc.